Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hello Classmates

I am still trudging my way through this new technology that I've discovered in last semester's class.  Looking forward to the day when using technology is second nature to me. 

I am excited to be going into my second class, with a new instructor.  Welcome back former classmates.  It will be an exciting journey.

I am in the process of finishing up two books, and I am the founder of an organization called College Prep Consulting, which allows me to prepare students for the leap from high school to college. I work full time and I have three really cute grandchildren that I spend most of my weekends with.  My plate is often really full as I am pulled in this direction and that.  That said, please know that when I am slow at responding to your posts, comments, and/or emails, I am not ignoring you or slacking off.  I am simply trying to keep up with myself. 

I am looking working with all of you!





No comments:

Post a Comment